Saturday 30 August 2014

The road is never straight

I have had a lot of ups and downs over the last few weeks, which has meant I haven't posted for a while. I  haven't really done SW because I've been unwell in a way that kind of meant I couldn't. I've also not been sleeping very well so the routine of posting has gone out the window. But I'm still here and I've not forgotten what I supposed to be doing.

I had a motivational boost (if you want to be positive about it) in the form of the Ice Bucket Challenge this week. Looking at the video I can barely stand the sight of myself. Granted, I was dressed in clothes from the washing basket and I was on a time limit - it would have been nice to get dressed up in a ball gown and do a bit of a Neil Gaiman thing but alas my oompa-lumpa took over. I will post it later so you can see what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment