Sunday 9 November 2014

First week of 5:2

My second fast day is drawing to a close and I'm feeling quite optimistic about this one.

The first fast day I didn't plan. I just found myself at work, not having had breakfast, looking at diet yoghurt and thought "why not?". So the first day was surprisingly easy. I even went to pilates. I did feel hungry and a bit headachy but nothing major.

Today had a bit more planning. I worked out my dinner and then filled in the rest of the calories. I actually went slightly over but I'm not going to stress about that.

I haven't had that moment that the 5:2 people talk about whereby you don't feel like eating loads on the other 5 days. I still want junk, but it has only been a week.

Here are my first few food diaries:

Thursday 6th November
  • Squares bar - 119
  • Aldi greek yoghurt - 70
  • 50g Tilda lemon rice - 70
  • 300g large mushrooms - 48
  • large egg - 100
  • salad tomato - 13
  • WW caramel wafer bar - 78
Total calories = 498

Sunday 9th November
  • Half tin chopped tomatoes - 37
  • 170g courgette - 30
  • 85g onion - 20
  • 5g easy garlic - 5
  • 5g easy ginger - 10
  • 100g king prawns - 55
  • 8g chillie pepper - 2
  • chicken stock cube - 16
  • 50g Tilda lemon rice - 70
  • 20g almonds - 58
  • salad tomato - 13
  • 40g soda bread - 82
  • 20g light Philadelphia - 31
  • Aldi greek yogurt - 70
Total calories - 499 

Plus add an extra few for diet coke and 1cal cooking spray but I'm not going to go crazy about those.

No comments:

Post a Comment